Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Management for Learning Professionals CertificateAssociation for Talent Development (ATD)
Project Management for Learning Professionals Certificate
This 2-day workshop is designed to provide learning professionals with a framework, tips, and techniques for improving their project management skills. Developed in collaboration with Russell Martin & Associates, this course will effectively help participants channel the project management process to deliver training solutions that produce results.
Upon completion of this certificate course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between project management and project work.
- Define the roles of the project manager, project sponsor, and other key individuals on a project.
- Create a project charter.
- Build a project plan including schedules, resource allocations, and budgets.
- Create activity networks (PERT, Gantt, and CPM) and other tools for communicating project scope and activities.
- Create criteria for monitoring and reporting progress, including control point identification charts, project costing charts, and milestone charts.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Determine and anticipate changes that occur during project execution.
- Develop a detailed work plan to accurately determine the project completion date.
- Accurately estimate project activities.
- Manage external vendors more effectively.
- Discover the power of the review process to improve future performance.
Who should attend?
This training workshop is designed for professionals in organizational learning and performance and are tasked with any of the following roles:
- Accurately estimating project duration.
- Planning, tracking and monitoring multiple WLP projects.
- Communicating project status to stakeholders.
- Managing resources and reporting progress.
- Managing external suppliers.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team