Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Preparing for the CPLP - On demand course
This self-paced training program provides delegates with the opportunity to explore and discover all of the tools necessary to develop powerful, bottom-line focused training.
Through a human performance improvement approach to instructional design, delegates will get to learn best practices for conducting a needs assessment, job/task analysis, and course design and development using templates exclusive to ATD. At the end of the program, participants will have a structured step-by-step process that can be immediately applied to the development of their own training programs.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for those who have the following qualifications:
- five years of relevant work experience in the talent development profession
- you have decided that certification aligns with your career goals
- you have the resources required (time, money, energy) to invest in the CPLP
- you are ready to start preparing to earn your CPLP
- you want to know where your understanding of CPLP content is strong, and also where you need to invest more effort in preparation in order to be successful.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team