Essentials of Writing E-Learning Quizzes and PollsAssociation for Talent Development (ATD)
Essentials of Writing E-Learning Quizzes and Polls
In this online, instructor-led, live training program, participants will explore methods for creating quizzes and/or polls. The content of this course will aid participants in creating quizzes and polls with the best possible content, as well as deciding which content to include in them. Additionally, participants will explore the different input answers, such as true and false questions, multiple choice questions, free-response, or any other answering method. Participants have the opportunity to discuss and view other surveys for inspiration and learn which methods are best suited for various scenarios.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be prepared to:
- Write a formal training objective
- “Retrofit” a training module with clear objectives
- Identify knowledge versus skills learning
- Name three different purposes for quizzes
- Construct effective questions for quizzes, tests, and polls
- Use a worksheet to organize questions, distracters, hints, and feedback
- Create varied learning experiences by incorporating the concepts of quizzing into e-learning for hard and soft skills
Who should attend?
The Essentials of Writing E-Learning Quizzes and Polls training course is designed for e-learning and online training professionals whose duties include creative quizzes, polls, and tests.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team