Adult Learning On Demand Certificate Program
This course from ATD has been designed to give participants knowledge and tools that will help them apply theories of adult learning in the workplace, and show them the ways that this type of learning differs from traditional classroom learning.
During the program, participants will study eight application based courses that will cover different parts of the adult learning process. They will learn methods that are immediately applicable to their own work situations.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Illustrate key terms and assumptions of adult learning.
- Apply methods to assess the needs of adult learners.
- Apply instructional design techniques to develop learning content.
- Apply methods to engage and motivate learners.
- Choose technology that will meet learning objectives.
- Demonstrate strategies to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- Produce plans to support the effective transfer of learning.
- Employ approaches to evaluate the successful application of learning.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new or experienced learning professionals who are not yet familiar with the theory behind common practices in adult learning. This group includes trainers and instructional designers, but also includes managers who are responsible for individuals' learning or subject matter experts who have been assigned the duty of assisting others to learn
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team