Selecting Learning Technologies - Online Training
This course from ATD is designed to give participants the ability to know and understand how technology that will be applied in business. Technology is everywhere in today's modern world, and when it is used properly, it can be extremely powerful and add value to programs.
During this course, participants will learn about the range of technology that can be used in creating learning experiences. It will show them how human elements are used to create experiences that are enhanced when new technologies are added. The course will provide opportunities to apply learning in real life situations and to test theories that relate to participants' daily work tasks.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Describe learning technologies.
- Determine how and when to involve human elements (facilitation, feedback, discussion, and sharing) in the use of learning technologies.
- Relate principles of instructional design to the use of technology in learning.
- Describe what factors need to be considered when choosing a learning technology.
- Choose an appropriate learning technology to meet a particular learning need.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new learning professionals or others who wish to include technology in their learning programs. This could include instructional designers or trainers, but also managers responsible for individuals’ learning or subject matter experts who have been asked to help others learn.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team