Extending the Classroom - Online Training
Learning doesn't have to take place in a traditional classroom environment. In this course, participants will learn how they can create opportunities with mobile learning, performance support, and other methods that can take learning outside of the classroom.
During this self-paced course, participants will learn how they can most effectively support learners before, during and after the actual event. They will learn how supervisors can support their employees in learning, and be given the tools to determine which learning needs are present and which outcomes should be sought after.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Classify options for learning beyond the traditional classroom environment.
- Recognize learning needs when selecting learning options.
- Recognize connections among learning objectives, intended learning outcomes, and learning options.
- Examine factors that promote learning and knowledge retention.
- Apply strategies for extending learning beyond the classroom environment.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new learning professionals or others who wish to explore options beyond the classroom. This could include instructional designers or trainers, but also managers responsible for individuals’ learning or subject matter experts who have been asked to help others learn.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team