Assessing Learning Needs - Online Training
This course from ATD will teach you to how to assess learning needs at three different levels - the organization, the job or task, and the individual. In order to adequately assess learning needs, you must identifying the goals and intended outcome for the learning and ensure that these support both the organization and the individual. Participants will learn why it is so important to identify learning goals before developing the learning experience.
During the course, participants will also learn about some of the tools that are used to assess learning needs and how to use them properly. Finally, participants will be given the opportunity to make decisions that let the, apply knowledge learned during the course directly.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the goal and purpose for a particular learning solution.
- Select approaches to assess learning needs for the organization, the task or job, and the individual.
- Recognize assessment items that uncover learning needs.
- Outline methods for learning about the individual needs of your audience, and connect those to the design of an effective learning experience.
- Apply tools and templates to assess learning needs.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new learning professionals or others who are not familiar with assessing learning needs or the tools available for assessment. This could include instructional designers or trainers, but also managers responsible for individuals’ learning or subject matter experts who have been asked to help others learn.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team