Lead with and Master Data
The goal of this self-paced online program with the Association for Financial Professionals is to equip teams with a complete knowledge set to start working with data in a lean and sustainable way for faster and more impactful analytics.
With the pressing need to digitize activities, organizations are making data a priority. It is time for finance and treasury to claim leadership on these projects and be the actors of a data-driven culture.
Engaging with data goes beyond achieving analytics and delivering reports. The data journey requires a holistic vision to align all facets of the domain with a common enterprise goal. It calls for architects of solutions that combine simplicity with scalability. It requires an impeccable understanding of data dynamics. It can’t be delivered without thorough change management and understanding how it affects human relationships.
Finally, it must always be focused on efficient and sustainable processes. Finance is uniquely equipped to lead the change and avoid the mistakes of the past.
• Acquire a clear understanding of the technology options in finance
• Master efficient and sustainable data management practices
• Lead with confidence and drive support for data initiatives
• Design extremely efficient processes that empower more focus on collaboration and execution
• Acquire a clear understanding of data families
• Master the different options to best organize your finance data
• Learn key approaches to prepare your data for faster, easier, and more reliable analytics
Total Course Hours: 7 hours
Delivery Format: Recorded Instructor Video with PowerPoint Display
Member Price: $500
Association for Financial Professionals
The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) serves a network of more than 16,000 treasury and finance professionals. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, AFP provides members with breaking news, economic research and data on the evolving world of treasury and finance, as...
Find out more about this Lead with and Master Data course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team