Reliability Engineering - 5 day Training Course
This course from ASQ is designed to focus on how to increase product reliability. Participants will be taught methods that will increase productivity and its success, covering failure time, data analysis to determine reliability characteristics and other data driven decisions that ensure a reliable product.
This course is delivered by experienced instructors who will help participants to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of reliability engineering.
- Measure model times to failure using the appropriate probability distribution.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between the time to failure distribution, the reliability function, and the hazard rate.
- Determine a life test, estimate reliability values from the test data, and set confidence limits on the results.
- Use the design tools necessary to ensure a reliable product including prediction, allocation, and FMEA.
- Understand the differences in analyzing the reliability of a repairable and a non-repairable system.
Who should attend?
Quality or reliability managers/engineers, production/design engineers, and warranty analysts with engineering functions should attend this training. This course is designed for practicing engineers.
Course content includes:
- Reliability Program Elements
- RE Mathematics
- Normal Probability Distribution
- Exponential Distribution
- Weibull Distribution
- Demonstration Testing
- Reliability in Design
- Mechanical System Reliability
- Repairable Systems
- Laplace’s Test
- System Reliability Concepts
- Reliability Growth Models
- Dynamic Reliability Models Standby Redundancy
The cost of this course is $2,099 per participant.
ASQ members receive a discount on this training course.
In addition to scheduled dates, this course can be delivered as an in-company training for your staff. Request information to learn the details.
Contact this provider
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...