This interactive virtual course will promote mastery of the basic concepts and practices of quality management through a review of quality experts, quality methods and systems, and basic quality concepts. Discuss key quality leaders and examine their principles, methods, and definitions of quality. In addition, describe the components of a quality management system, discern the phases of organizational planning—strategic, tactical, and operational—and examine quality plans for effectiveness.
Who should attend?
Those new to quality or with some background, process leaders, and those who support the practice of business excellence and would benefit from formal training on the fundamentals of quality and process improvement should attend this training.
- Course Introduction
- Evolution of Quality
- Quality Concepts
- Quality philosophies
- Terms, concepts, and principles
- Benefits of quality
Certification / Credits
- Describe how quality systems and methods have evolved over time.
- Identify key quality leaders and their philosophies.
- Define quality.
- Describe a quality plan.
- Distinguish between a system and a process.
- Apply systems and process management principles to daily work.
- Describe the components of a process (SIPOC).
- Distinguish between common and special cause variation.
- Summarize the benefits of quality to organizational stakeholders.
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,295 USD-2,625 USD