Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training - 2-week lean program
This 2-week lean program is designed to provide you with Green Belt level knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
The course is designed to teach the define-measure-analyze-improve-control approach using case studies from different industries, with the goal of enabling you to define improvement projects that satisfy customers and reduce variation. The training brings both Green and Black belt participants together for 2 weeks, during which participants are prepared to implement the principles, practices and techniques of Lean Six Sigma in a support capacity on a Black Belt project team.
This course will uses Minitab statistical software. Organizations using JMP statistical software may choose to have their training delivered on-site with JMP.
Who should attend?
This course is for individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions. Participants are normally process owners or leaders and are well versed in technical aspects of their jobs and have worked on project teams.
- Function as a ‘tools application’ member of a six sigma project team
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Collect process data and develop process maps
- Develop statistical hypotheses using simple statistical tools
- Design simple experiments and/or implementation plans that help validate improvement options
- Apply problem solving and quantifiable tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and six sigma
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements
- Learn how to execute the six sigma methodology.
- Work with process owners to ensure process gains are held
ASQ Members pay $5,179.
In addition to scheduled dates, this course can be delivered as an in-company training for your staff. Request information to learn the details.
Certification / Credits
CEU Hours: 6.4, ASQ RU: 6.4
Contact this provider
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...