ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor Training - 4.5 Day Lead Assessor course
The 4.5-day ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor Training course will help you further your understanding of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard and equip you with the skills needed to plan and lead an ISO/IEC 17025 assessment.
This practical course is designed to develop your knowledge of the technical demands of the assessment, while using practical exercises to favor comprehensio and retention. Key topics covered include:
- The key elements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Assessment techniques, good practices and assessor responsibilities
- Assessing uncertainty, traceability and PT/ILC
- The practicalities of planning, running and reporting on assessments
Completion of this ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor course is a first step towards becoming a contract assessor for an accreditation body. It is highly valuable for new assessors, long-time assessors requiring a refresher and consultants helping clients transition from other standards to ISO/IEC 17025.
Who should attend?
This course is for laboratory managers, laboratory technicians and technical staff, prospective assessors and consultants, and auditors of all types who want to learn better laboratory audit practices and an appreciation for the technical demands of ISO/IEC 17025. This course is perfect for those who would like to become an assessor for an ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation Body.
Attendees are required to bring their own copies of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to this course. If you do not own a copy of the standard, you can purchase it from ASQ (Item #T804). Attendees should have a basic understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 before attending this course.
- Understand all of the elements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Cover the full range of assessment techniques, good practices, and assessor responsibilities.
- Benefit from practical assessment exercises.
- Gain an understanding and assessing uncertainty, traceability, and PT/ILC.
- Get practical experience of planning, running, and reporting on assessments.
ASQ members pay an early bird price of $1,395 through 9/15/19.
In addition to scheduled dates, this course can be delivered as an in-company training for your staff. Request information to learn the details.
Certification / Credits
CEU Hours: 3.7, ASQ RU: 3.7
Contact this provider
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...