Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics - 5-day classroom course
This is a four and a half day, instructor-led, face-to-face course that will help participants in gaining a solid foundation in statistical tools required for success as a Six Sigma Black Belt or Quality Engineer. For participants who are planning to participate in Six Sigma Black Belt training, sit for the ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt exam or the Certified Quality Engineer exam, they’ll get a refresher in statistical tools common to both examining Bodies of Knowledge.
Who should attend?
This 5 day classroom course is designed for professionals looking to sit for the Six Sigma Black Belt or Quality Engineer exams and who need a better understanding of the statistics requirements.
*No prior knowledge of statistics is necessary for this foundation level course, however a solid understanding of basic algebra and the ability to work basic algebraic formulas is required.
ASQ members receive a discount on this training course.
In addition to scheduled dates, this course can be delivered as an in-company training for your staff. Request information to learn the details.
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of this classroom training program participants will be able to:
- Design and implement accurate and cost-effective data collection systems that will provide useful data for business process analysis.
- Graphically and mathematically summarize either small samples or large amounts of data that will help in reaching sound conclusions.
- Make use of the predictive power of probability distributions to project process performance in advance.
- Accurately estimate population characteristics from small sample groups.
- Evaluate sample data to determine if process interventions are truly effective or to compare various system options before making final decisions.
- Execute exploratory data analysis to detect process patterns and validate assumptions about process distributions patterns.
- Analyze data that does not fit into a particular probability distribution pattern.
- Develop mathematical models to predict business results from existing data.
- Determine the strength and direction of the relationship between two variables.
- Validate the effectiveness and completeness of predictive models.
- Communicate more effectively with others requiring or using statistics in their business activities.
- Prevent the misuse and misinterpretation of business process data.
- Conduct the quantitative analyses required for successfully completing Six Sigma Black Belt training and for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Certified Quality Engineering exams.
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team