Microsoft Power BI Boot CampASPE Training
This 3-day instructor-led course will teach how to use the entire Power BI and Power BI Desktop toolset as your business intelligence platform. You'll learn how to implement solutions using the Power Query, PowerPivot, PowerView, Power Map, Power BI, Power BI Desktop, and Excel Services for SharePoint.
This class is packed with hands-on labs to re-enforce class topics and provide you with the skills to successfully create impressive dashboards, reports, and other business intelligence solutions. You'll learn best practices for implementing Power BI solutions and practical ideas for implementing the solutions within your organization.
Companies today generate enormous amounts of valuable information, but often have poor reporting capabilities – inhibiting the sharing of key information. This course will teach you how to provide executives, managers, and your entire staff with insights into your data through state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions built on the Microsoft Power BI and Office 365 platform. BI has never been more accessible and capable before! This course teaches you everything you need to know to implement BI solutions using, Power Query, PowerView, PowerPivot, Power Map, Excel Services, and Power BI.
Make better decisions and provide strategic information to the entire organization with the solutions you build.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the entire Microsoft BI stack
- Learn how to connect on-premise data sources to the cloud
- Learn how to build an enterprise Data Catalog to share queries
- Implement scorecards, dashboards, and KPIs
- Understand the capabilities of PowerPivot and how to analyze data with PowerPivot
- Integrate data from many different external data sources
- Learn best practices for implementing effective, high-performing BI solutions
- Learn how to provide intuitive ad-hoc reporting for business users by implementing Power View
- Learn the benefits and limitations of each BI tool and which ones will work best for your needs
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Find out more about this Microsoft Power BI Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team