Typically software development produces two main types of output: (1) source code, and (2) binary artifacts. Our production software systems often incorporate or rely on many dozens or hundreds of binary artifacts. Unfortunately, all these dependencies are often poorly managed and software teams can easily become ensnared in "dependency hell." Artifactory is designed to remedy this situation, as well as enabling a large number of other lean-agile engineering best practices.
Throughout this course, we will be exploring jFrog Artifactory and how we can integrate it into our workflow to improve the speed and efficiency of software development and deployment.
This workshop will teach you how to use JFrog Artifactory for dependency management, artifact management, and as a repo for common binary products.
By the end of this JFrog Artifactory training workshop, you will understand how to:
- Manage dependencies using Artifactory
- Avoid versioning and storing binary artifacts in your version control system
- Integrate Artifactory into your IDE
- Use Artifactory to help eliminate redundant handling, maintenance, and management of third-party libraries
- Further enable and mature your enterprise CI/CD and DevOps practices
- Use a CI toolchain to automate dependency management
Why choose ASPE?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
Contact this provider
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...