Introduction to KubernetesASPE Training
DevOps-style practices have exploded in popularity as a way to transform application and IT service delivery. Microservices are becoming practical strategies not just for Silicon Valley startups, but also for larger, enterprise-scale organizations. For teams who are doing it right, these movements have led to exciting gains in speed, quality, and innovation.
However, the engineering concerns necessary to pragmatically adopt these practices don’t always get as much exposure. Among them, few are as important as managing clusters of containers and services, and orchestration of processes and services so they actually stay aligned with the overall value framework we are trying to achieve in the first place. We also need a way to manage increasing layers of abstraction between services and infrastructure.Get up and running with Kubernetes: the key to orchestration, cluster management and microservices in production.
This Kubernetes training workshop is a fast-paced engineering overview which sends you back to work ready to begin using Kubernetes in your own environment. Of the limited tools available to manage containers at scale and implement strategies like microservices pragmatically, Kubernetes strikes a delicate balance between powerful capability and ease of use. We focus on getting you up to speed quickly and attaching your use of the tool to the best practices we’ve seen adopted and proven by top-performing IT teams in the enterprise DevOps community.
Led by an expert, you’ll get a walkthrough of each major feature and capability Kubernetes offers. Learn how to apply them in your own context and get access to a real-world practitioner who will walk you through demos and answer your questions in class. In two fast-paced days, you’ll be up and running with Kubernetes and ready to start making it part of your DevOps toolbox.
Looking to solve a particular issue with Kubernetes, or need learning targeted to your unique team environment? Have a learning advisor contact you or request more information about our onsite services and learn how we can deliver you customized Kubernetes training at a discounted rate.In this Kubernetes training course, you will learn how to:
- Enable the ability to use the same APIs for all your private and public data centers.
- Use Kubernetes as a tool to offer “container-as-a-service” capabilities to their teams.
- Automate many traditional operational tasks such as Load Balancing, High Availability, Resource utilization, etc.
- Empower both operational and development organizations to synchronize service delivery and common application outcomes.
- Use Kubernetes to support multi-tenancy and a multi-data center control place as an alpha feature.
- Leverage the same open-source Kubernetes technology that has been adopted by Walmart, Pokemon Go, eBay, Red Hat's Openshift, and other high profile early adopters.
- Deliver software and IT services as smaller, faster and more adaptive components of your overall architecture.
- Take major steps towards implementing microservices in a pragmatic, real-world fashion.
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your organization with long...
Find out more about this Introduction to Kubernetes course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team