In today’s world, where people no longer need to be physically in the same room to complete projects, a powerful, distributed source control system is the solution. GitHub has made it easier for developers to continuously collaborate using Git.
This course is intended for teams wanting to collaborate using GitHub, and for developers wanting to improve their Git skills. You will start the course by learning to perform both basic and advanced Git commands. Then, you will learn best practices for using GitHub as a platform to develop code collaboratively. By the end of this course, you will know how to manage large-scaled projects using Git and GitHub.
In this Git and Github Training Course, You Will Learn How to:
- Install Git on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Perform Basic Git Commands like Intitlizating a Repository, Creating a Branch and Adding Commits
- Perform Advanced Git Commands like Rebasing, Cherry-Picking, Aliases, and Hooks
- Set Organization Accounts to Combine Multiple GitHub Users into an Organization
- Split up Organization Accounts into Multiple Teams
- Create a Repository and Set up Permissions
- Make Pull Requests Work, Create a Branch, Push Commits, Create the Pull Request, Have Someone Approve, and Merge
- Manage Large-Scaled Projects Using Git and GitHub
Why choose ASPE?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
Contact this provider
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...