Continuous Integration Boot CampASPE Training
This hands-on continuous integration training course teaches your teams how to implement CI techniques & practices to achieve better code quality, better maintenance, and speed to delivery. Effective CI practices, when combined with well-aligned IT teams, lay the foundation for mature Continuous Delivery environments and the many benefits associated with them – for your software, your IT shop, and your business.
This 3-day instructor-led course will teach the fundamental concepts, practical application, and workflow integration skills necessary for successful CI implementation. Students will learn through hands-on labs, class demos, class participation exercises, frequent quizzes, video tutorials, and traditional power point presentations. This is an interactive class, and individuals will be expected to participate fully in all exercises to retain the maximum benefit of the course.In this Continous Integration Training Course, You Will:
- Set up and navigate a CI environment that enables automated testing & automated builds
- Execute releases in test environments prior to product delivery
- Identify the most efficient CI tools for quick release & reliable maintenance of products
- Integrate Continuous Integration methods & techniques into a current workflow for a SCM environment
- Deliver value from continuous integration in your own organization
- Examine real-world examples of continuous integration benefits
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Find out more about this Continuous Integration Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team