The CISA certification training course will begin with a review of the IS audit process based upon internationally accepted audit standards. The student will learn methods for conducting a risk assessment as well as techniques to successfully evaluate the effectiveness of Information Technology (IT) controls based upon the identified risks. Students will also become familiar with Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) from an IS auditor’s perspective. The course will also review the processes for ensuring the organizational strategies and objectives are met not only during the acquisition, development and testing phases of the systems life cycle but also during the operations and maintenances phases.
While designed to review the IS audit processes and procedures, this CISA certification training course has a focus on preparing candidates to sit for the CISA certification examination. This focus will include practice exams and question analysis to aid students in figuring out exactly what the questions are asking and how to answer them.
Download your copy of the CISM/CISA Boot Camp brochure by filling the form on the left-hand side.
The CISA® exam is offered three times per year, over a window of dates. The window dates for 2019 are:
To find a testing location near you, please visit www.isaca.org/examlocations.
Click here to learn more about the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.In This CISA Training Course, You Will:
- Understand the fundamentals of audit and risk analysis techniques
- Become familiar with audit planning
- Understand the criticality of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Quality Management
- Recognize the contributions an auditor can make to basic business functions such as human resource management and contract management
- Discover how IS audit can play an important role in improving the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and acquisitions processes
- Understand how to identify and mitigate problems during the operations and maintenance of IT systems
- Develop processes and procedure for conducting incident management, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Understand the major tenants of IS security including confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Explore basic IT security controls including encryption, mobile security, and data classification
- Discover the challenges organizations face when implementing cloud-based solutions and techniques for auditing the cloud
Why choose ASPE?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
Contact this provider
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...