BitBucket for Version ControlASPE Training
BitBucket for Version Control
The days are gone when new feature requests are split up into tasks for each developer in a team to work on independently. Integration between each team member’s code only happens at the end of all the tasks, which often causes unexpected issues. During the last ten years, developers are increasingly being expected to collaborate on the design, build, and delivery of software products to provide value to users quicker with faster feedback to create a better product.
Atlassian Bitbucket makes it easy for teams to collaborate and reduce issues found during integration by providing a way to easily combine and test code frequently. Bitbucket gives teams easy access to tools needed in other parts of the feedback loop. From creating an issue to deploying on your hardware of choice. It gives you the basic tools to get started quickly and offers easy access to more advanced features, so you can upgrade when you need them.
This course is intended for teams wanting to collaborate with Bitbucket, whether you’re looking to store source code, deploy software, or anything in between. You’ll discover the most useful parts of Bitbucket and learn how to create and manage Git repositories.
This course also covers how to connect Bitbucket to popular Atlassian tools with powerful features, including:
- Sourcetree, an intuitive Git user interface
- Bamboo, a fully featured continuous integration/continuous deployment service
- Jira, an upgraded issue tracking solution and project management service
- Confluence, an easy to administrate wiki service
- Crucible, a tightly integrated code review service
- Trello, a minimalist project management tool
- Get Started with Bitbucket
- Work in Teams
- Create Documentation for a Project through a Wiki, README File and Bug Reports.
- Run Code Build Pipelines to Compile, Test and Deploy an Application
- Use the Command Line to Manage Git Repositories
- Use SourceTree to Manage Git Repositories Using a Graphical Interface
- Connect Bitbucket to Trello, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, and Crucible
- Choose a Pricing Tier by Understanding Plans and Billing
Why choose ASPE Training?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
About ASPE Training
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Classroom / Public
Classroom / Public