At the Virtual Heroes Division of Applied Research Associates we create immersive, 3D interactive learning solutions and high-fidelity synthetic virtual environments. Our goal is to create realistic, detailed training, entertainment, and educational solutions to improve your safety, security, and way of life.
Our focus areas are:
- Serious Games: Game technology for education, training, strategic messaging, mission planning and rehearsal, and scientific visualization.
- Virtual Worlds: Computer-based, simulated 3D environments. Many users interact via avatars in a real-time, 24/7/365 virtual world platform.
- Simulations for Learning: Representations of real life that accurately demonstrate a physical or simulated process or phenomenon. Provides effective training and practice in a safe, controlled environment.
- Terrain Modeling: Rapid generation of synthetic environments for training and testing. Intuitive technologies to build and share environment databases.
- Live-Training Software: Common software for military tactical engagement simulation systems. Provides common software core for engagement adjudication, injury/damage assessment, treatment/repair, logistics, and device integration.
- Emergency & Crisis Management: Training systems for first responders and incident commanders to handle mass casualty incidents such as earthquakes and terrorist attacks.
Contact us to learn how we can help you achieve your goals.
Top 20 Training Company
Virtual Heroes Division of Applied Research Associates has been awarded Top 20 Training Company status by Training Industry in the following categories:
To learn more about the supplier, contact them directly via the information request button below.
Do you have questions about this supplier and how COVID-19 might affect its offering?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this provider’s offering in light of COVID-19.
No reviews available