Situational Leadership II (SLII) is the most widely taught leadership model in the world. It teaches leaders to use the appropriate leadership style in response to the needs of the person and the situation.
The new Ken Blanchard learning design—The SLII Experience—uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners in SLII quickly, deeply, and effectively. In this program, you will learn a new language for leadership that will help you increase the quality and quantity of conversations you have with your team members, accelerate their development, increase their performance, and support autonomy. Becoming a Situational Leader will allow you to partner with those you lead, giving them what they need to succeed.
We recommend the program be delivered as a two day course to allow for skills practice however a one day course is possible.
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
People are your most valuable asset. The performance of your employees and their ability to communicate and cooperate toward shared goals is the most essential ingredient for success in any industry. Investing in these skills yields returns many times over....
Find out more about this Situational Leadership course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team