Welding Supervisor Seminar
Welding Supervisors combine management skills with an extensive knowledge of welding processes and welding economics to plan, staff, monitor, and safely deliver welding projects according to schedule and budget. These responsibilities place welding supervisors in a unique position to increase productivity and quality in every industry that uses welding as a core process in the manufacture of their products.
The seven courses that comprise the online Welding Supervisor Seminar cover the wide range of topics that a welding supervisor should know in order to prepare for the CWS certification exam and increase their company’s competitiveness in the global marketplace.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This seminar is ideal for welding professionals involved in planning, training, supervision, quality control, and safety.
No previous knowledge is required. Course topics are presented in clear, easy-to-understand language and easily digestible chunks of information. We start at the beginning, explain every term and topic, and provide practice questions to ensure you understand the material.
Includes the following online courses at one low price:
- Course 1 – Welding Fundamentals
- Course 2 – Safety in Welding
- Course 3 – Fabrication Math I
- Course 4 – Fabrication Math II
- Course 5 – Understanding Welding Symbols
- Course 6 – Economics of Welding
- Course 7 – Science of Non-Destructive Testing
- Member: $995
- Non-member: $1245
Certification / Credits
Participants who receive a score of 75% or above on a course completion exam will receive Professional Development Hours (PDHs). The number of PDHs earned depends on the length of the course.
- Welding Fundamentals – 14 Hours
- Safety in Welding – 3 Hours
- Fabrication Math I – 18 Hours
- Fabrication Math II – 15 hours
- Understanding Welding Symbols – 10 Hours
- Economics of Welding – 18 Hours
- Science of Non-Destructive Testing – 6 Hours
Contact this provider
American Welding Society
The American Welding Society (AWS) strives to make the world a safer place by promulgating welding and joining technology and information. AWS does this by developing technical standards, professional training and certification programs, publications; and enabling networking of professionals in...