Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Not-for-Profit CertificateAmerican Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Not-for-Profit Certificate: E-Learning Training Course
This Not-for-Profit Certificate program is a comprehensive, on-demand, e-learning experience covering the essential topics of accounting and financial reporting, tax compliance, governance and assurance. It is a 40-hour interactive CPE program full of real-world examples, case studies, animations and videos to create a flexible, dynamic learning experience.
This certificate program is a convenient and accessible way for students to get their foundational NFP financial training that is crucial to their success. Upon successful completion of this Not-for-Profit certificate program, your certificate will be sent to you.
Who should attend?
This Not-for-Profit Certificate is best suited for the following professionals:
- CPAs who perform not-for-profit (NFP) financial reporting engagements, NFP tax engagements or NFP audit engagements as well as staff and board members at small and medium-sized NFPs
- CPAs, financial professionals and NFP staff and board members looking for a strong foundational grounding in not-for-profits
The content of this Not-for-Profit Certificate is divided into four sections and structured as follows:
- Introduction to Not-for-Profit Entities
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- GAAP for NFPs
- Financial Statement Presentation
- Programmatic Investments
- Split-interest Agreements and Endowments
- Fair Value Issues Specific to NFPs
- Net Assets
- Revenue from Contributions
- Exchange and Agency Transactions
- Tax Compliance
- Tax-exempt Status
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Introduction to Form 990
- Federal and State Filing Requirements
- Private foundations
- Governance and Assurance
- Best Practices in Board Governance
- Risk Assessment and Internal Controls
- Fraud Overview and Prevention
- Auditing Considerations
- Planning the Audit Engagement
- Financial Oversight, Budget and Strategy
The cost of this Not-for-Profit Certificate training course is $799 for AICPA members and $999 for non-members.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the largest member association in the world with more than 400,000 members in 144 countries. The AICPA represents the accounting profession and has a history of serving the public interest since 1887. AICPA...
Find out more about this Not-for-Profit Certificate course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team