Hospitality Management Accounting USAME Learning Inc.
Hospitality Management Accounting US
All available course dates
Hospitality Management Accounting US (Self-paced Online)
AME Learning, a specialized content provider for accounting and financial literacy helps students connect management accounting principles to real-world applications in hospitality!
Hospitality managers make important decisions every day that impact their business. Hospitality Management Accounting exposes students to management accounting concepts and practices used by managers within the hospitality industry for decision-making and control purposes.
- Fundamental concepts and analytical techniques equip students to evaluate current and past operations and to effectively manage finances toward increased profits.
- Students are introduced to the uniform systems of accounts for hospitality, particularly the summary operating statement under the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry (USALI).
- Students will learn practical decision-making skills vital for success as future managers in the increasingly complex and competitive hospitality industry in the United States and abroad
- Financial Statements in Management Accounting
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Costs
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Pricing Methods
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Flexible Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Capital Budgeting
- Relevant Costs and Business Strategies
Why choose AME Learning?
The only academic publisher in North America that focuses solely on accounting
Students who completed AME Engage online interactive tutorials + used AME practice sets achieved 17.36 grade points higher than students who did not
Innovative instructional approach is designed to maximize student understanding of accounting - “the language of business”
About AME Learning
AME Learning Inc.
AME Learning is a leader in providing specialized accounting and financial literacy education in academic and business environments. Over 70 higher education institutions in Canada and the U.S. support instruction with AME’s innovative course materials and cloud-based Accounting Map™ Tutorials....
Contact this provider
AME Learning Inc.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team