Time-Saving EXCEL Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts
Discover Specific Tactics and Techniques That Will Save You Hours of Work!
If you're like most of us, you've never had "formal" Excel training or, if you did, it was years ago.
The bottom line is that you are basically self-taught, having picked up a few "how-to's" in bits and pieces along the way. In today’s fast-paced work environment, that skill set is serving you poorly.
This 90-minute webinar is here to help
It demonstrates a wealth of specific tips, tricks and shortcuts the pros use to unlock the power of Excel's time-saving features!
For example, you’ll discover how to quickly cross reference data, navigate seamlessly through multiple worksheets and workbooks, and quickly create charts that illustrate your data and help you communicate its impact to others.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic mechanics and navigation of an Excel spreadsheet
- Apply formatting techniques and presentation styles
- Understand the use of basic functions and formulas
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
The truth is that most Excel users are underutilizing this great software package. Discover the real power of Excel in this unique presentation that offers you a ton of productivity pointers:
- Copy/move data without using multistep command sequences
- Increase/decrease values in a range without setting up formulas
- Copy formulas or data into hundreds (even thousands) of cells with a double-click
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly
- Create formulas faster: display all formulas instantly
- Format your spreadsheets instantly with keystroke shortcuts and make them easier to view
- Master dozens of tricks to make yourself a Power User
Course price for:
- Non Members: $199.00
- AMA Members: $199.00
- GSA: $199.00
Average rating 4
It was very good and helpful. I was able to take a few notes on some of the shortcuts and I will put them to use. It would be wonderful if there was a way to include a print out...
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...