Successful Product ManagementAMA - American Management Association
Successful Product Management
Gain the business skills you need to be a successful product manager!
Discover the tools and techniques you need to effectively manage the increasingly complex product management process and gain more control of the myriad tasks at hand.
In this powerful seminar, you’ll focus on strategy…product portfolio planning…key tasks of a product manager…understanding critical reports…and how to calculate break-even sales formulas. Then you'll put it all together using a case study on product marketing plan development so you’re ready to prepare your marketing plan.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the whys and hows of the product management process—and how to make the best use of it
- Gain marketing savvy and use it to perform your job effectively
- Set priorities and manage the profitability of your products or service
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers and with external and internal business partners
- Manage the financial aspects of product management
- Learn the key components of an effective business plan—and practice developing one
Who should attend?
Product managers and brand marketers and directors, and those who interact with them.
Note: Attendees should have two years of marketing experience.
This training course will cover:
- Benefits of the product management process
- Strategies and models for marketing success
- The main tasks of a product manager
- Key reports and relationships
- Managing new product or service development
- Preparing your marketing plan
The course is priced as follows: $2345 - Non-members
$2095 - AMA members
$1889 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team