Strategic ThinkingAMA - American Management Association
Develop a strategic mindset to increase the success of your strategic plans.
Learn how to strengthen your strategic thinking skills and encourage it in others. Through case studies and practical thinking exercises, you’ll stimulate your strategic thinking, learn to recognize patterns that impact strategy and enhance your abilities to generate new insights and ideas. Come to your next strategic planning session with the best possible strategic ideas—and help your business move forward in an increasingly competitive world.
How You Will Benefit
- Explore ways to challenge your assumptions and view your business in a new light
- Learn and apply different thinking methods to avoid groupthink
- Control reactive fixes to problems even in an uncertain business environment
- Generate new ideas and evaluate future scenarios before your competitors do
- Know when to embrace necessary risk, even if resources and information are limited
- Learn to create better short-term goals that support long-term strategy
Who should attend?
Individual contributors, managers, directors and other leaders who need strategic thinking skills to gain better business insights and identify trends that can contribute to a more successful business strategy.
This training course will cover:
- Introduction to strategic thinking: a new way of thinking and looking at the world
- Identifying trends and patterns in the macro environment
- Reviewing the business and industry environment; assessing your current organization
- Practicing strategic thinking calisthenics
- Generating ideas and creating plans with a big-picture perspective
- Building an action plan to expand the strategic thinking skills of yourself and colleagues
The course is priced as follows: $2545 - Non-members
$2295 - AMA members
$2079 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team