Project Management for Administrative ProfessionalsAMA - American Management Association
Project Management for Administrative Professionals
Is there an advantage to learning project management for administrative professionals? Yes!
If you’re looking to take on the added pressure and challenges associated with projects, the techniques of project management for administrative professionals will give you the confidence you need to get the job done.
Whether you’re an administrative assistant, secretary, executive secretary or another member of the administrative support staff, now you can get the skills that spell project management success—scheduling, budgeting and planning. Learn how project management for administrative professionals will help you take a project from conception to completion.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn the project management for administrative professionals skills to plan, organize and control projects of any size
- Organize and track all project resources to maximize productivity
- Anticipate problems or solve them as they arise
- Manage time while juggling multiple projects with ongoing daily responsibilities
- Gain the ability to exert influence without authority
Who should attend?
Executive secretaries and assistants, administrative assistants and administrative support personnel, office managers, sales assistants and any administrative professional who is responsible for projects.
This training course will cover:
- Defining project management
- Planning and controlling projects
- Meeting project objectives
- Solving project problems
- Managing time and priorities
- Learning from each project
- Coordinating work done by others
- Improving communication skills
The course is priced as follows: $2095 - Non-members
$1895 - AMA members
$1795 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
Average rating 4.9Based on 200 reviews
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team