Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Principles of Professional SellingAMA - American Management Association
Principles of Professional Selling - a 3-day classroom seminar by AMA
No matter how great your product or service is, or how talented a salesperson you are, you will not be able to close the deal if you cannot tell your clients how what you’re selling will benefit them. Through this intensive professional sales training seminar, you will learn how to gain your clients business by earning their trust.
Go through the entire sales process and discover the most modern sales methods today—consultative/solutions selling. You’ll leave this professional sales training workshop better equipped to develop presentations that meet your clients real needs…create a specific sales plan to achieve your sales goals…influence the right buyers and close the sale with ease.
How you will benefit:
- Develop a master plan to manage the sales process
- Win the confidence and trust of prospects by learning as much as possible about their needs
- Successfully sell on a consultative level, using effective interviewing techniques
- Effectively communicate your product/service superiority
- Build long-term sales relationships by offering solutions
- Uncover customer resistance and overcome objections
- Know when—and how—to close the sale
- Productively manage your time and territory
Who should attend?
Note: This course is not for novices; see seminar # 5510 Fundamental Selling Techniques for the New or Prospective Salesperson.
This training course will cover:
- Planning: using competitive analysis to gain more business
- Matching your sales approach to the personality style of your customer
- Becoming a problem solver: supplier-based selling vs. selling a solution
- Developing new business while maintaining existing account
- Managing key-account and key-prospect relationships
The course is priced as follows: $2345 - Non-members
$2095 - AMA members
$1984 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team