Leadership and Team Development for Managerial SuccessAMA - American Management Association
Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
Get effective leadership skills for managers to inspire and influence your people to achieve team goals!
When should you be a motivator...and when should you be a coach? Can you empower team members to self-manage? Or do your teams fall apart when you're not there?
Learn how to foster team cohesiveness and collaboration. You'll step up to be a leader, a coach, a persuasive communicator and much more. Sharpen your team-building skills and discover new ways to drive performance and productivity.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand leadership skills for managers to know when to manage and when to lead your team
- Assess your leadership behavior and determine the best style to generate results
- Clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
- Work in a horizontal mode of operation instead of managing only one piece of the process
- Develop a high-performance team by first developing leadership skills
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach
Who should attend?
New managers, team leaders and business professionals interested in acquiring effective leadership skills for managers.
This training course will cover:
- Understanding leadership style and the situation
- Emphasizing the importance of vision in aligning team performance
- Integrating your leadership and managerial roles by applying insights gained from your current leadership position
- Examining the leader’s role as motivator and coach
- Distinguishing the four team types
- Exploring the principles that make teams work
- Diagnosing work-teams: a work-team simulation
The course is priced as follows: $2445 - Non-members
$2195 - AMA members
$2079 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team