How to Successfully Execute a Project PlanAMA - American Management Association
How to Successfully Execute a Project Plan
Are you ready to exceed project expectations and deliver results?
Project management seems so straightforward—if everyone does their part. But changing requirements, competing priorities, and unexpected surprises often delay even the most thought-out project.
Learn how to deliver results no matter what comes up. In less than 3 hours you’ll get techniques to manage change requests and negotiate with stakeholders to prevent delays. Equip yourself with the skills to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
This training course will cover:
- Track critical information that could make or break the project
- Develop and deliver status reports to your project sponsor
- Manage scope creep requests from stakeholders effectively
- Make your project meetings productive
- Zero in on crucial action items and issues that need to be addressed
- Manage change throughout the project.
The course is priced as follows: $279 - Non-members
$249 - AMA members
$236 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team