Project management seems so straightforward—if everyone does their part. But changing requirements, competing priorities, and unexpected surprises often delay even the most thought-out project.
Learn how to deliver results no matter what comes up. In less than 3 hours you’ll get techniques to manage change requests and negotiate with stakeholders to prevent delays. Equip yourself with the skills to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
NOTE: A headset with microphone is required to attend and participate in this program. For more information, view the FAQ page.
How you will benefit:
This training course will cover:
- Track critical information that could make or break the project
- Develop and deliver status reports to your project sponsor
- Manage scope creep requests from stakeholders effectively
- Make your project meetings productive
- Zero in on crucial action items and issues that need to be addressed
- Manage change throughout the project.
The course is priced as follows: $279 - Non-members
$249 - AMA members
$236 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team