Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Fundamentals of Cost AccountingAMA - American Management Association
Fundamentals of Cost Accounting - a 2-day classroom seminar by AMAUse cost accounting to effectively control operations! Top management is keeping a sharp eye on where every dollar goes. This seminar provides you with all the tools and information to put the best practices of cost accounting to work for your company.
How you will benefit:
- Apply cost accounting methods to identify profitable products and services
- Analyze reports to make sound pricing decisions
- Compare cost systems and choose the one that’s right for your company
- Evaluate results against budgets with greater accuracy
- Use cost accounting methods to optimize the use of people, resources and materials
Who should attend?
This training course will cover:
- Job costing procedures
- Process costing procedures
- Absorption costing techniques
- Equivalent units of production calculations
- Direct costing techniques
- Standard costing techniques
- ABC costing techniques
- Cost-volume-profit analysis
- Relevant costing techniques for future production decisions
The course is priced as follows: $2345 - Non-members
$2095 - AMA members
$1984 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team