Fixed Asset ManagementAMA - American Management Association
Fixed Asset Management
All available course dates
Fixed Asset Management
Starting with establishing the importance of good fixed asset information for managing company performance, this seminar will teach you the skills, information and insights on how to make the fixed asset function a key to enhancing the company's return on fixed assets. You will learn how to make the fixed asset database accurate, how to get the cooperation of line managers and how to provide essential data for a wide range of reporting needs.
Who should attend?
If you are new to fixed asset management, this is the course for you. If you are an experienced fixed asset accountant or manager, this is your refresher course.
Make yourself an indispensable asset in your organization by mastering the essentials of fixed asset management. This seminar is the ideal power up for controllers, CFOs, accountants, fixed asset accountants and line managers with fixed asset responsibilities.
- The nature and structure of the fixed asset database
- The stakeholders in the accuracy of the fixed asset database
- Fixed asset financial statement requirements
- Fixed asset income tax return requirements
- Fixed asset property tax return requirements
- The relationship between the fixed asset database and property insurance
- How to plan and execute a fixed asset inventory
- The definition of good fixed asset software and hardware
- Construction-In-Process (CIP) accounting and the fixed asset database
The course is priced as follows: $2195 - Non-members
$1995 - AMA members
$1889 - GSA price
Certification / Credits
- Establish a company-wide fixed asset policy
- Create a fixed asset procedures manual
- Consult with the company's accounting and tax professionals
- Reduce the company's real and personal property taxes
- Ensure proper insurance coverage of fixed assets
- Help ensure complete insurance recovery after a disaster
- Choose effective fixed asset software
- Choose effective bar-coding hardware and software
- Take a fixed asset inventory
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training