Fixed Asset Management
Starting with establishing the importance of good fixed asset information for managing company performance, this seminar will teach you the skills, information and insights on how to make the fixed asset function a key to enhancing the company's return on fixed assets. You will learn how to make the fixed asset database accurate, how to get the cooperation of line managers and how to provide essential data for a wide range of reporting needs.
How You Will Benefit
- Establish a company-wide fixed asset policy
- Create a fixed asset procedures manual
- Consult with the company's accounting and tax professionals
- Reduce the company's real and personal property taxes
- Ensure proper insurance coverage of fixed assets
- Help ensure complete insurance recovery after a disaster
- Choose effective fixed asset software
- Choose effective bar-coding hardware and software
- Take a fixed asset inventory
Upcoming start dates
28 February, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
22 April, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
If you are new to fixed asset management, this is the course for you. If you are an experienced fixed asset accountant or manager, this is your refresher course.
Make yourself an indispensable asset in your organization by mastering the essentials of fixed asset management. This seminar is the ideal power up for controllers, CFOs, accountants, fixed asset accountants and line managers with fixed asset responsibilities.
- The nature and structure of the fixed asset database
- The stakeholders in the accuracy of the fixed asset database
- Fixed asset financial statement requirements
- Fixed asset income tax return requirements
- Fixed asset property tax return requirements
- The relationship between the fixed asset database and property insurance
- How to plan and execute a fixed asset inventory
- The definition of good fixed asset software and hardware
- Construction-In-Process (CIP) accounting and the fixed asset database
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2495
- AMA Members: $2245
Certification / Credits
CEU: 1.2, CPE: 14
Average rating 4.3
A lot of good information.
I think I was confused on what the target audience for this course was. In some cases it was very vague as if it was directed towards someone who had never worked with Fixed Ass...
I learned a lot.Thank you.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...