Emotional Intelligence Certificate ProgramAMA - American Management Association
Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
All available course dates
Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Use EI to position yourself for personal, team, and organizational success.
Without strong and effective relationships in business, today’s fast-paced, team-based and global work environments can’t function with peak efficiency. Maximum results will not be achieved. This is one reason emotional intelligence (EI) has evolved from just an area of research and the new “flavor of the month” to a validated and recognized set of best practices and core competencies. These EI competencies are at the heart of effective workplace relationships and productivity. Today we use EI as an integrated set of skills that underpin highly effective, fast-reacting and innovative organizations.
This seminar emphasizes the practical application of EI concepts rather than just focusing on theory. Through your active participation, you will learn and practice the EI skills that are the core of achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflict and collaboration, and exhibiting resilience and optimism.
Who should attend?
Business professionals who want to maximize their performance by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through emotional intelligence training.
This training course will cover:
Expanding Emotionally Intelligent Personal Awareness
- Identifying and naming emotions and their levels of intensity
- Analyzing emotions from their cognitive and physiological manifestations
- Recognizing emotional igniters and applying emotionally intelligent regulation strategies
Developing Relationships and Personal Impact through Emotional Intelligence
- Identifying the impact our emotional intelligence has on connecting with others
- Applying emotionally intelligent communication skills to relationship building and maintenance
- Practicing listening skills that build and maintain empathy
Demonstrating Emotionally Intelligent Stress Management and Resilience
- Recognizing stress as a complex set of emotional and physical responses that can have varied results
- Practicing proactive stress management techniques to stay emotionally well balanced
- Defining resilience and how it impacts effectiveness at work
Achieving Healthy Conflict and Collaboration Through Emotional Intelligence
- Recognizing the central role of relationship development and maintenance in achieving healthy conflict
- Identifying emotionally intelligent strategies for maintaining healthy conflict
- Demonstrating a collaborative attitude at work through application of emotional intelligence
Bringing It All Together
- Synthesizing emotionally intelligent competencies to address complex EI challenges and opportunities
The course is priced as follows: $2345 - Non-members
$2095 - AMA members
$1984 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training