Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective Executive SpeakingAMA - American Management Association
Effective Executive Speaking - a 3-day classroom seminar by AMA
Today, presentations and public speaking are very much a part of every executive's responsibilities. Effective executive speaking is what distinguishes the successful professional from everyone else. Public speaking skills are most critical to your success-and to your individual and corporate image. Learn techniques and tips on executive presentations to turn every presentation or public speaking opportunity into a rewarding experience.
How you will benefit:
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose, stressing key ideas
- Face an audience or camera with confidence and control, and make the most of your own natural speaking style
- Shape and organize your public speaking and presentations to persuade listeners and get the response and results you want
- Conquer fear of public speaking and negative stress
- Make your performance skills, your sense of humor and your own personality work for you
- Give impromptu and prepared speeches to the class and receive personalized feedback on executive presentations
Who should attend?
This training course will cover:
Fundamentals of Executive Speaking Skills
- Identify the elements of a good presentation
- Create an individualized speaking skills profile
- Set personal goals for the development of public speaking skills
- The importance of research and organization in preparing an effective presentation
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare strong beginnings and endings in your presentations and public speaking
- Select and design effective visuals
- The effective use of voice, action, image and language in public speaking
- Apply strategies for positively addressing speech anxiety
- Practice articulation methods
Essentials for Winning Presentations and Public Speaking
- Choose appropriate strategies for reaching reluctant, uncommitted and inactive audiences
- Design successful informative, persuasive, entertaining motivational and special event presentations
- Respond in a focused and controlled fashion to questions and answer
- Impromptu speech making
The course is priced as follows: $2445 - Non-members
$2195 - AMA members
$2079 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team