Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective Executive SpeakingAMA - American Management Association
Effective Executive Speaking
Take your public speaking to the next level!
Speak, present and communicate with poise, power and persuasion.From presentations to public speeches, your effectiveness as an executive and future career hinge on your ability to step up to the podium, command attention and transform every presentation into a credible and compelling communication.
Let's conquer your fear and connect with the minds and hearts of your audience. Take control of the room with ease and inject every presentation with your style and energy. Gain confidence as you learn by doing, and turn your next speech or presentation into a rewarding experience.
How You Will Benefit
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose, stressing key ideas
- Face an audience or camera with confidence and control, and make the most of your own natural speaking style
- Shape and organize your public speaking and presentations to persuade listeners and get the response and results you want
- Conquer fear of public speaking and negative stress
- Make your performance skills, your sense of humor and your own personality work for you
- Give impromptu and prepared speeches to the class and receive personalized feedback on executive presentations
Who should attend?
Executives with some prior public speaking experience who must speak in front of groups, make presentations, sell ideas to others or face cameras and microphones.
This training course will cover:
Fundamentals of Executive Speaking Skills
- Identify the elements of a good presentation
- Create an individualized speaking skills profile
- Set personal goals for the development of public speaking skills
- The importance of research and organization in preparing an effective presentation
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare strong beginnings and endings in your presentations and public speaking
- Select and design effective visuals
- The effective use of voice, action, image and language in public speaking
- Apply strategies for positively addressing speech anxiety
- Practice articulation methods
Essentials for Winning Presentations and Public Speaking
- Choose appropriate strategies for reaching reluctant, uncommitted and inactive audiences
- Design successful informative, persuasive, entertaining motivational and special event presentations
- Respond in a focused and controlled fashion to questions and answer
- Impromptu speech making
The course is priced as follows: $2445 - Non-members
$2195 - AMA members
$2079 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team