Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing Your Analytical Skills: How to Research and Present InformationAMA - American Management Association
This training course will cover:
Analytical Skills and Data Analysis
- Identifying core analytical skills
- Exploring the challenges of collecting, evaluating, and presenting information
- Describing the steps in the analytical process: plan, analyze, conclude
The Planning Phase
- Defining the purpose of the analysis
- Improving your analytical skills by clarifying relevant issues: Why? Who? What are the options, benefits, and risks?
- Identifying issues that are essential for comprehensive understanding
- Deciding on an approach for an analysis project
- Creating a data collection plan for obtaining information
The Analysis Phase
- Organizing, collecting, and evaluating data via graphic tools
- Performing affinity grouping to aggregate unstructured data into categories
- Using a 2x2 grid and SWOT analysis to evaluate ideas and analyze strategies
- Determining risks and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Evaluating data and addressing information gaps
The Conclusion and Reporting Process
- Understanding the characteristics of valid conclusions
- Getting from conclusions to recommendations
- Presenting conclusions graphically
Telling Your Story
- Utilizing tools, tips, and techniques to present your story to multiple audiences
- Creating and delivering a brief presentation that inspires and persuades
The course is priced as follows: $2195 - Non-members
$1995 - AMA members
$1785 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team