Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Delegation Boot CampAMA - American Management Association
This training course will cover:
- The repercussion of poor delegation on performance and how to avoid common mistakes
- Delegation basics: What to assign, whom to select, when to start, how to maintain control and give feedback
- R-A-M-P-S: Memory aid for effective delegation
- Communication issues, checkpoints, and task-related support
- Overcoming reluctance, resistance, and lack of motivation
- Delegating to a group with or without authority: Influencing strategies to persuade peers to take on additional responsibilities
- Setting success milestones
- Quality management and accountability
- Setting up control and follow-up procedures (without micromanaging)
- Recognizing, reinforcing, and rewarding performance
- Practicing, role-play, case studies, and script analysis
The course is priced as follows: $1245 - Non-members
$1095 - AMA members
$1037 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team