Creative Thinking in BusinessAMA - American Management Association
Creative Thinking in Business
Inspire and facilitate creative thinking in your team and organization.
Have you had difficulty integrating creative thinking and solutions into your organization’s culture? Do you or your colleagues feel a lack of confidence when it comes to creative output? Could fostering creative thinking help you and your team achieve better results? Attend this seminar and learn proven creative thinking techniques that can help you generate new ideas and develop a blueprint for establishing a climate of creativity at work.
You will discover new ways to break through mental barriers, “in-the-box” thinking and frustrating roadblocks. Dispel widely held myths about creativity, including the belief that it must be a solitary act or reserved only for creative risk-takers. Return to work ready to apply the techniques you’ve learned toward improving performance, stimulating creative thinking and unleashing the creative potential in yourself and your team.
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, project managers, supervisors and staff in all industries—as well as anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption and execution of new products, services and processes.
This training course will cover:
- Learning the brain functions associated with creativity
- Exploring cognitive techniques to stimulate your creative thinking
- Self-assessing your personal creative thinking assets
- Knowing what creativity means in different business contexts: problem solving, process improvement, product development and communication
- Implementing the idea-to-innovation process
- Recognizing characteristics of creative employees
- Understanding what motivates creative employees
- Harnessing elements of a corporate culture that stimulates creativity
- Fostering creativity through the right management practices
The course is priced as follows: $2345 - Non-members
$2095 - AMA members
$1795 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team