Business Acumen Certificate Program
A major milestone in every professional’s life is gaining a working knowledge of business acumen. It’s also a way to distinguish yourself and to gain the knowledge, trust and credibility you need for career advancement. In this fast-track 3-day program, you will learn key skills that are essential to developing business acumen, including a basic understanding of financial analysis, assessing data to confirm or predict underlying financial performance, and using this knowledge to drive your project management approach. Through unique activities, team exercises and a capstone project, you’ll gain a deeper, hands-on understanding of these functions and how they are interconnected so you’ll be ready to demonstrate them on the job.
In addition, you will earn a special certificate in recognition of your participation in this program.
This training course will cover:
• Learning to assess and explain your organization’s performance potential using financial statements
• Asking informed questions about the finances of a company, division or project
• Planning strategies and identifying resources for researching and analyzing data
• Aligning the results of data analysis to business goals and presenting and explaining conclusions
• Assessing the quality and completeness of basic project plans and monitoring processes
• Effectively developing a charter, identifying stakeholders and assessing risks
• Applying techniques to schedule projects; estimate resources, cost and scope; distribute responsibilities; create status reports; and monitor processes
• Assessing a company’s finances for performance and viability
• Analyzing your company’s competitive position in the marketplace
• Applying project management techniques to develop a project plan
• Developing an individual action plan for applying key concepts and strategies on the job
• Capstone—applying key concepts to a sample project and managing reports, assimilating feedback and presenting results
The course is priced as follows: $3295 - Non-members
$2995 - AMA members
$2837 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team