AMA's PMP Exam Prep ExpressAMA - American Management Association
AMA's PMP Exam Prep Express
AMA’s PMP exam prep seminar has resulted in a 100% PMP exam pass rate reported by past attendees!
Get on track to achieving this prestigious credential and greater career potential. This PMP certification exam prep seminar will help you prepare for today's more rigorous PMP®exam based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK® Guide). You'll cover all 49 processes and 10 knowledge areas, including professional responsibility, through instruction and testing and increase the probability of gaining your PMP certification.
Get on track to achieving the prestigious PMP credential and greater career potential. Plus gain tools and techniques to help you overcome challenges when managing projects.
How You Will Benefit
- A PMP exam prep seminar with access to nearly 600 actual exam questions
- Study under PMP-certified instructors
- Online resources including 100 sample questions
- Hands-on PMP exam prep through a practice exam of 100 questions in class
Who should attend?
Project managers, program managers and project team leaders who have experience leading and directing projects and who have met the PMP credential eligibility requirement. The requirements state: minimum of 35 hours of PM classroom instruction plus
- 4,500+ hours and 3 years' experience for those with a bachelor's degree, or
- 7,500+ hours and 5 years' experience without an undergraduate degree
For information on PMP Exam Eligibility or call 1-800-262-9699.
Prerequisite: This PMP prep course requires you to have a thorough understanding of project management concepts so that you are best prepared for the exam. AMA recommends attending AMA’s Comprehensive Project Management Workshop (Seminar #6595) or its equivalent before enrolling in this PMP prep seminar.
This training course will cover:
- PMP certification process…test-taking strategies
- Project integration management
- Project scope...time...cost...and quality management
- Project resource management
- Project communication management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
The course is priced as follows: $2545 - Non-members
$2295 - AMA members
$2079 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team