Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Sales ManagementAMA - American Management Association
Advanced Sales Management - a 3-day classroom seminar by AMA
This Advanced Sales Management training course is a 3-day seminar by the American Management Association. This training seminar is designed to provide sales managers with the skills and tools to better handle ups and downs in your business and ensure the success of your team. By taking this 3-day advanced sales management training seminar, participants will gain the skills and abilities to constantly adapt and keep up with the issues impacting sales force management.
This is the training seminar you need if you desire to become a more effective sales management and further advance your career. The trainers will cover several "can't-fail" techniques that have benefit thousands in the past. this advanced sales management seminar will aid participants in achieving peak performance in all areas indispensable to sales management success.
Who should attend?
Seasoned sales managers who want to refine sales planning techniques, build leadership skills and become more powerful decision makers, motivators, communicators, coaches and counselors through advanced sales manager training.
This training course will cover:
- The changing sales environment
- How to utilize a system for analyzing your sales planning
- The dimensions of effective sales management
- Understanding people: the basis for sales motivation and effective communication
- Organizing and structuring the sales force
- The attributes of standards of performance
- Coaching, counseling and performance appraisals
- The challenges of special personnel situations
- Creative decision-making and problem solving techniques
- The implications of sales compensation
The course is priced as follows: $2545 - Non-members
$2295 - AMA members
$2174 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team