Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Sales ManagementAMA - American Management Association
Advanced Sales Management
This sales manager training helps you better handle the ups and downs in your business—and ensure your team's success!
In three days of advanced sales management training, you’ll get skills to keep pace with all the issues that are revolutionizing sales force management. It’s the sales manager training seminar to choose if you want to become a more effective manager—and advance further, faster, in your career. You'll discover the can't-fail techniques that have already benefited thousands of your colleagues. Here is advanced sales management training that will help you learn how to achieve peak performance in every area indispensable to sales management success.
How You Will Benefit
- Develop leadership and team-building skills
- Recruit and train a higher caliber of sales professional
- Improve your sales team's productivity
- Keep your team accomplishments in the spotlight
- Generate increased profits with fewer resources
- Understand the internal motivators of your sales force
- Become a more effective sales manager, communicator and decision maker by applying proven leadership principles
Who should attend?
Seasoned sales managers who want to refine sales planning techniques, build leadership skills and become more powerful decision makers, motivators, communicators, coaches and counselors through advanced sales manager training.
This training course will cover:
- The changing sales environment
- How to utilize a system for analyzing your sales planning
- The dimensions of effective sales management
- Understanding people: the basis for sales motivation and effective communication
- Organizing and structuring the sales force
- The attributes of standards of performance
- Coaching, counseling and performance appraisals
- The challenges of special personnel situations
- Creative decision-making and problem solving techniques
- The implications of sales compensation
The course is priced as follows: $2545 - Non-members
$2295 - AMA members
$2174 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team