Achieving Leadership Success Through PeopleAMA - American Management Association
Achieving Leadership Success Through People
Lead more effectively by creating rapport, synergy and two-way trust.
The most successful leaders are those with the best people skills, especially during the most difficult circumstances. Poor communication and interpersonal relationships routinely thwart leaders who are otherwise technically competent. In order to succeed, leaders must be fully engaged with the individuals who make up their organization. Focusing skill-by-skill on P.E.O.P.L.E. (Professionalism, Empathy, Optimism, Partnering, Loyalty and Empowering) this seminar can help anyone in a position of leadership to better demonstrate caring as well as courage, and to use a P.E.O.P.L.E. approach to achieve maximum results.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the components of professionalism and the importance of setting a good example
- Coach and develop your direct reports/colleagues to be more hopeful and empathetic as they develop greater professionalism
- Create genuine partnerships and unity with, and among, direct reports/colleagues
- Be more optimistic through reframing, resilience and positive language skills
- Learn and apply the components of loyalty to create “loyal followership”
- Trust and empower your direct reports/colleagues more
Who should attend?
Senior managers, directors, vice presidents and other executives, as well as midlevel managers and others in positions of leadership.
This training course will cover:
- Professionalism: character, composure, commitment, communication, competence and caring
- Empathy: connecting and building rapport, understanding others and valuing strengths
- Optimism: enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and teach, and resilience
- Partnership: collaboration (vs. competition), creating synergy and teamwork
- Loyalty: building energetic followers who persevere and are accountable to self and others
- Empowerment: delegating, teaching, coaching and entrusting
The course is priced as follows: $2745 - Non-members
$2495 - AMA members
$2363 - GSA price
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team