Risk Assessment (Online Course)
Sound risk management procedures are essential to assess and mitigate the risks associated with your management system. Alchemy, the global leader in food safety training, has developed an online course to address food safety and workplace safety risk assessments. Discover key risk assessment methods and ensure regulatory compliance today.
- Differentiate between a risk and a hazard
- Learn how to conduct a risk assessment
- Determine the risk level
- Learn how to implement and manage testing protocols
- Explore the different software to manage and trend results
- Discover risk assessment methods and tools
- Identify mitigation plans & document findings
- Find out the importance of reassessment
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
QA and food safety professionals should take this course to truly understand how and when to perform risk assessments. Our curriculum is especially beneficial to:
- Director of Quality Assurance
- Director of Food Safety
- QA Managers
- QA Technicians
- Food Safety Technicians
- Food Safety Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- SQF Practitioners
- Production Managers
- Sanitation Personnel
- Food Safety Consultants
- Senior Managers
Topics covered include:
- Module 1: Your Why
- Module 2: Hazard Identification
- Module 3: Risk Levels
- Module 4: Evaluation & Mitigation
- Module 5: Findings
- Module 6: Review & Reassessment
Why choose Zosi?
More than 1.5 million workers at over 15,000 locations use Zosi's integrated programs to reduce workplace injuries and drive operational efficiencies that optimize your bottom line
Over 40 flexible online training offerings for food manufacturing professionals.
Contact this provider
Catapult your career with professional development courses designed specifically for the food industry. Zosi delivers industry training, continuing education, and career development for individuals - and it's entirely online. Invest in your future, without investing a fortune, at Zosi....