Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) (Blended eLearning Course)
The Alchemy Academy Preventive Controls for Human Food blended eLearning course provides everything you need to meet FSMA requirements and become a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI).” Our course combines the benefits of a self-paced eLearning environment with a live virtual instructor-led session to ensure you walk away with a comprehensive and complete understanding of the new FSMA requirements. Join the thousands of food safety professionals who have taken this online course and received their certificate of completion and who are now applying their training to properly develop and implement their facilities food safety plan.
This course expands on the standard FSPCA PCQI curriculum and provides industry best practices, real-world insights and practical advice developed on the manufacturing floor by members of the Alchemy Consulting Team. This team features more than 200 years of combined food industry expertise so you can rest easy knowing that your training is based on a time tested foundation.
- Receive FSPCA PCQI Certificate of Completion
- FSPCA course curriculum
- Self-Paced eLearning environment
- Learn how to develop or update your food safety plan
- Prepare for the new FSMA PCQI regulations
- Engage in an interactive course portal
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Get 20 hours of Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- QA Directors and Managers
- QA Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- SQF/BRC Practitioners and Auditors
Official 16-Module FSPCA Curriculum
Section 1: Self-paced eLearning
- Modules 1-7:
- Introduction to Course & Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices & Other Prerequisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety plan
- Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
- Modules 8 – 12:
- Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply-Chain Preventive Controls
- Modules 13 – 16:
- Verification & Validation Procedures
- Record-Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview: cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
Section 2: Virtual Instructor-Led Session
During this session, you will take a closer look at a Food Safety Plan to ensure you’re prepared to write or update your own plan to satisfy the new Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) requirements.
Course delivery details
The course is offered by blended eLearning learning method.
- Section 1: Self-paced eLearning
- Section 2: Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Section 2, the virtual instructor-led portion of the course, is an 8-hour live interactive reinforcement of the eLearning curriculum that occurs once per month. During this session, you will take a closer look at a Food Safety Plan to ensure you’re prepared to write or update your own plan to satisfy the new Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) requirements.
Why choose Zosi?
More than 1.5 million workers at over 15,000 locations use Zosi's integrated programs to reduce workplace injuries and drive operational efficiencies that optimize your bottom line
Over 40 flexible online training offerings for food manufacturing professionals.
Contact this provider
Catapult your career with professional development courses designed specifically for the food industry. Zosi delivers industry training, continuing education, and career development for individuals - and it's entirely online. Invest in your future, without investing a fortune, at Zosi....