OSHA Foundations (Online Course)
Reinforce your understanding of health and safety management best practices for the food industry with Alchemy Academy’s OSHA Foundations Online course. Developed and taught by Intertek Alchemy’s occupational health and safety experts with experience across the supply chain, this OSHA training course focuses on real-world application of key concepts for food industry professionals and facilities. By understanding potential hazards and effectively training your team, it’s possible to keep employees safe and healthy, minimize loss of life, and decrease risk of revenue loss.
- Get an introduction to OSHA safety management concepts and regulations, including 29 CFR 1910
- Learn about potential hazards in the food industry
- Prevent bodily injury and death in your facility
- Understand the importance of hiring and supporting competent OHS personnel
- Improve record maintenance processes
- Gain insight into employer responsibilities and workers’ rights
- And more!
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is primarily designed for food industry managers, supervisors, and directors who need to have basic knowledge of OSHA standards, associated penalties, hazards, and controls.
- Senior Managers
- Plant Managers
- Line Supervisors
- Line employees needing an overview of OSHA concepts
- Health and Safety Managers
- Operations Managers
Topics covered include:
- Module 1: OSHA’s Purpose, Benefits, and Requirements Overview
- Module 2: Walking and Working Surfaces and Fall Protection
- Module 3: Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Module 4: Electrical Safety
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Module 6: Toxic and Hazardous Substances, Blood-Borne Pathogens, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic, and Hazard Communication
- Module 7: Hazardous Materials
- Module 8: Materials Handling and Storage
- Module 9: Machine and Machine Guarding, Hazardous Energy Control, and Confined Spaces
- Module 10: Successful Health and Safety Programs
Why choose Zosi?
More than 1.5 million workers at over 15,000 locations use Zosi's integrated programs to reduce workplace injuries and drive operational efficiencies that optimize your bottom line
Over 40 flexible online training offerings for food manufacturing professionals.
Contact this provider
Catapult your career with professional development courses designed specifically for the food industry. Zosi delivers industry training, continuing education, and career development for individuals - and it's entirely online. Invest in your future, without investing a fortune, at Zosi....