Managing Kosher Baking Production (Online Course)
How does kosher production impact commercial bakeries? Managing Kosher Baking Production presents a streamlined overview of the particulars of kosher bakery programs, kosherization, and how to navigate special situations specific to the kosher bakery industry, such as Passover. This course covers the production, packaging, and labeling of various breads, cakes, breakfast items, and more.
- Master the basics of kosher baking production
- Understand when and how to conduct kosherization
- Learn how unique requests and Jewish holidays could impact kosher production
- Get expert insight into the growing kosher market
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for kosher certified food manufacturers, those exploring kosher certification, and kosher certification agencies. Job titles may include:
- Food safety managers
- Plant managers
- Quality control/quality assurance managers
- Production managers
- Maintenance managers
- Senior Director
- Senior Manager
- Vice President
- C-level Executives
This course covers:
- Breads: Loaves, rolls, bagels, baguettes, cluster buns, pizza dough, wraps
- Dairy Baking: Cake, pie, cookies, crackers, flatbreads, doughnuts, scones, crullers, croissants, muffins
- Plus items like French toast and English muffins, which can be complicated
Managing Kosher Production
- Module 1: The Basics of Kosher Certification
- Module 2: Process, Ingredients, and Equipment
- Module 3: Finished Product
- Module 4: The Company’s Part in the Program
- Module 5: What to Expect at the Inspection
- Module 6: Special Situations
Managing Kosher Baking Production:
- Module 1: Process, Ingredients, and Equipment for Kosher Bakeries
- Module 2: Kosherization
- Module 3: Special Situations in a Kosher Bakery
Why choose Zosi?
More than 1.5 million workers at over 15,000 locations use Zosi's integrated programs to reduce workplace injuries and drive operational efficiencies that optimize your bottom line
Over 40 flexible online training offerings for food manufacturing professionals.
Contact this provider
Catapult your career with professional development courses designed specifically for the food industry. Zosi delivers industry training, continuing education, and career development for individuals - and it's entirely online. Invest in your future, without investing a fortune, at Zosi....