Basic HACCP (Online Course)Alchemy Academy
Basic HACCP (Online Course)
All available course dates
Basic HACCP (Online Course)
Develop a better understanding of HACCP principles and learn industry best practices in Alchemy’s online HACCP training course. Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance, our curriculum provides you with real-world insights and practical advice from industry experts. The Basic HACCP certification course provides the tools you need to successfully meet the requirements to ensure your company can successfully undergo an audit or assessment of its food safety and HACCP policies and procedures.
Benefits of a HACCP food safety program:
- Reduces the risk of food safety hazards
- Ensures you are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Increases food safety standards
- Elevates consumer confidence in your brand
- Helps reduce overall costs by decreasing product loss
- Organizes your process to produce safe food
- Provides due diligence defense in litigation
- Promotes teamwork and efficiency
Who should attend?
Food safety professionals, especially those whose facility adheres to one of the major GFSI-approved food safety standards (SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000, and IFS) should take this course because these facilities are required to implement an effective Food Safety Plan based on CODEX HACCP requirements. Our curriculum is especially beneficial to:
- HACCP Food Safety Team Members
- Food Safety Managers
- Plant Managers
- Food Safety Team Leaders
- Quality Control Managers
- SQF Practitioners
- Line Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Food Safety Consultants
- Senior Managers
- Production Managers
- Maintenance Managers
Topics covered include:
- Module 1: HACCP Overview
- Module 2: Regulatory Updates
- Module 3: Applying HACCP Principles
- Module 4: Prerequisite Programs
- Module 5: Hazards Overview
- Module 6: Preliminary Steps to HACCP
- Module 7: HACCP Principles 1 & 2
- Module 8: HACCP Principles 3, 4 & 5
- Module 9: HACCP Principles 6 & 7
- Module 10: Validation & Reassessments
- Module 11: Measuring Effectiveness
Why choose Alchemy Academy?
More than 1.5 million workers at over 15,000 locations use Alchemy's integrated programs to reduce workplace injuries and drive operational efficiencies that optimize your bottom line
Over 40 flexible online training offerings for food manufacturing professionals.
About Alchemy Academy
Catapult your career with professional development courses designed specifically for the food industry. Intertek's Alchemy Academy delivers industry training, continuing education, and career development for individuals - and it's entirely online. Invest in your future, without investing a fortune, at...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...