The innovative master’s programme focuses on a diverse curriculum of psychological topics set in a cyber environment. Its academic foundation enables our graduates to understand and create the latest developments in their field of profession, with a focus on the cyber world. The content covers a wide range of aspects, for instance, political, occupational and clinical view of psychology in online communication.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
First degree (at least bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university as well as two years of work experience.
In addition, the following additional qualifications are welcome:
Knowledge in the field of psychology (e.g. clinical psychology, social psychology, business psychology), online related professions (e.g. IT, online advertising) and other professions in contact with cyberspace or psychology.
If necessary, a telephone interview will take place.
- Introduction to Cyber Psychology and Personality in Cyberspace
- Social Media, Networking & Communication
- Psychology of Online Business
- Online Communication, Support, Counselling & Coaching
- Children and Teenagers’ Use of Online Communication and Media
- Communication with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Psychology of Online Gaming and Multiplayer Platforms / Psychology of Virtual Gaming
- E-Politics, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Dark Web – Cybercrime and Deviance
- Research Methods
- Master’s Dissertation
- Monthly tuition fee: 697.53 €/month x 18 months (VAT exempt).
- Total costs for 12 months: (instead of 15,423.12 €) now 12,555.54 € (VAT exempt).
Contact this provider
AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
The Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH (AIHE) is an academic institute accredited by international universities and external auditors. With its own examiners and teaching staff, AIHE runs professional distance learning programmes on behalf of international universities. Students are enrolled...