Lean Portfolio Management
In this three-day workshop style course, attendees gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
Participants in the course have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants also explore methods to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
Who should attend?
Learners taking this course are:
- Program or Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer
- Agile Coach
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PM/PO course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
For more information about pricing, please contact the provider.
Certification / Credits
What You'll Get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager requires an exceptional range of skills. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the LPM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
To perform the role of a Lean Portfolio Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
You are here because you understand the value of professional development -- a small yet critical step in our journey that builds confidence, encourages new ways of thinking, and provides increasing value for both individuals and organizations. Finding the right...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,295 USD-2,625 USD
1,495 USD-1,995 USD